15 Oct 2015 Accessible Art Fair – 2015
Exhibited at the Accessible Art Fair in Brussels.
The Accessible Art Fair invited the public to view and purchase high-quality, original works of art directly from those who create them.
Each year, over fifty emerging and established artists from all over the world are selected by a professional jury in order to present their artworks to the public of potential buyers. Unlike traditional art fairs, the Accessible Art Fair is unique as it encourages interaction and dialogue between artists and buyers.
Accessible Art Fair
Cercle de Lorraine
Place Poelaert 6
1000 Brussels, Belgium
– Thursday 17 Oct from 12:00 till 16:00
– Thursday 17 Oct from 18:00 till 23:00 VIP & PRESS NIGHT (Private)
– Friday 18 Oct from 12:00 till 22:00
– Saturday 19 Oct from 10:00 till 20:00
– Sunday 19 Oct from 10:00 till 18:00